Frequently Asked Questions
Here you´ll find some helpful hints and system requirements for problem-free browsing on MCN. If you don´t find the answer to your problem here, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com »
If the photos display poorly in your browser, you may need to set your display to either 24 or 32 bits. Our photos will not look their best if you are using a lower setting. To change the display settings, go to the Control Panel and choose Display. Click on settings and set the video card to 24 or 32 bits.
For monitors that support more than one screen resolution option, you can adjust the screen resolution. The higher the number of pixels, the more information you can display on your screen.
· Click the Start menu and select Control Panel
· in Control Panel select Display
· in Display Properties dialog box select the Settings tab
· select a screen resolution by moving the slider arrow [under Screen Resolution] and select OK
· Close the Control Panel with the Close button
Additionally to our online video streaming, all our videos are downloadable to your local hdd in the most current decoder formats Windows Media Player (WMV) & Quicktime (MOV) for the lower resolutions; DivX Codec for high resolution.
You can download the latest decoder and player versions here:
DivX - Windows
DivX - Mac
What is HDV
HDV, also called High Definition Video or High Def, is a new high-resolution digital video format. The content is shot in a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio rather than a standard television´s 4:3 aspect ratio. The HD format offers sharper, more true-to-life images than regular TV. The crisper picture allows you to see fine details you may miss with standard videos.
System requirements for viewing HDV on a PC:
- 2.4 GHz Intel processor or equivalent
- 384 megabytes of RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- 3.0 GHz Intel processor or equivalent
- 128 megabyte video card
- 512 megabytes of RAM
- Monitor supporting video resolutions of at least 1280 x 720
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Media Player 9 or higher
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 (installs with Media Player)
If you have an older computer that does not meet the minimum configuration, you should still be able to view MCN videos in one of the lower resolution formats. Enjoy!
To ensure that you achieve the best video quality, please adjust the settings of your video card so that you can see all grayscales of the video below (videocardsettings > video-overlay > change the color saturation).
CCBill.com and Epoch.com are the main Payment Processors and Access Management Providers for MCN. They are the most safe and reliable transaction companies in the world. We as MCN have no access to your Credit Card information. To get information about your membership status or make inquiries about your transaction, please contact them:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org »
888 906 0666 (U.S.)
+1 888 596 9279 (International)
E-mail address: Billing@epoch.com »
Toll Free: 1-(800)-893-8871
Int. Tel.: 1-(310)-664-5810
We offer different payment options.Your final price may differ depending on your country. You may cancel at any time but your membership stays active for the entire duration of the initial membership (paid for) period.
To cancel membership, retrieve a forgotten password or check your status, use the link of Payment Processor, you´ve used for subscription:
| Epoch »
| 2000Charge.com »
All other questions regarding new MCN membership by means of electronic message should be sent to email@example.com »
Browser & Addition hints for best results when using the MCN site
- You need a browser with 128 bit encryption - To download the latest browser versions here »
- Enable Java
- Turning off Internet Explorer Resizing Default
- Disabling AOL Photo Compression
- Do Not Use Proxy Servers
- Disabling Anonymizing Software
- Turning Off AddSubtracT
- ZoneAlarm Users please turn off the cookie control and pop-up blocker controls